ALTEC LANSING model 19 crossover (06578) - eBay (item 160518858070 end time Dec-19-10 21:01:04 PST)
I'm not affilliated with the seller.
Looks like he is parting out a pair of M19's.
Ron
ALTEC LANSING model 19 crossover (06578) - eBay (item 160518858070 end time Dec-19-10 21:01:04 PST)
I'm not affilliated with the seller.
Looks like he is parting out a pair of M19's.
Ron
Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972
Yeah, he's re-listed these. He had them on ebay last week and also had the 416-8b woofers and 811b horns with drivers all listed separately. I see he's re-listed the horns/drivers and woofers in addition to re-listing these crossovers. Wonder if one buyer stiffed him on all those auctions last week or if they were shill bids?
ALTEC LANSING model 19 416-8b Woofer (09760) - eBay (item 160518856815 end time Dec-19-10 20:54:04 PST)
ALTEC LANSING model 19 416-8b Woofer (09760) - eBay (item 160518856815 end time Dec-19-10 20:54:04 PST)
ALTEC LANSING model 19 original Driver & Horn - eBay (item 160518861009 end time Dec-19-10 21:14:40 PST)
ALTEC LANSING model 19 original Driver & Horn (#2) - eBay (item 160518861948 end time Dec-19-10 21:18:26 PST)
The seller is maybe a touch greedy, and certainly clueless about what "pair" means, he will reap what he's sowing.
Could be a great opportunity for anybody needing a single 416-8B, if the seller will actually follow thru with a transaction at the final bid price.
Just my .02 y'all understand.......................
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
I am looking for a pair of model 19 crossovers as my poor 19's came without them. But I can't even send this guy a message to ask if he would consider sending them to Canada. To bad. He has what I want and I can't even participate in the auction.
Why doesn't he offer them as a pair?
The seller has four people bidding on a pair of AR-3s (which are up to $490 + 150 shipping)
He says, "I would be surprised if these were ever driven hard"
WTF!...both midranges and one tweeter are out... LOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ACOUSTIC-RESEARC...item255fb1fe80
Even if you find/buy stock M19 crossovers, they're going to require recapping and perhaps further updates/upgrades.
Z19s cost ~$80 apiece to build.
Details are posted in this and other forums.
Do it....
[CENTER][COLOR="SlateGray"]... Cult of the Stinky Wrapper ...[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Bookmarks